Wednesday, May 16, 2007

A New Era

aj1-1
It's the dawn of a new era here at DCS. My two ladies have have left. First Nikole, and now my sweet Ettiquator - AJ. sigh. I'm the last lady standing.
Here's a list of the things I will miss about dear AJ:
I'll miss her whisper shouting when she tries to either re-enact an actual shouting incident, or one she would like to happen.
I'll miss the way she holds her little tupperware dish of rice and chicken 2 inches away from her mouth as she dishes stuff in.
I'll miss the jingle of her lipsmackers necklace hit her namebadge as she walked down the hall.
I'll miss her relentless committment to working out while she works.
Her silent panic attacks.
Her moral high ground.
Short pants.
Her love of disgusting foreign foods.
Swapping 3rd floor bathroom horror stories.
Her patience for my ways which I'm sure drove her crazy deep down inside.
And so many other things that no one will ever be able to replace!!!

No comments: