Thursday, November 02, 2006

Goodbye Short-Timer

123024

It was a sad day here at DCS. Sad because our Bargin Betty, our sweet little Nikole has left for greener pastures. What will we do without her?? Who will tell me that my hair looks good when everyone else says disapointedly, "Jenny........you changed your hair." Who will organize me!?! Who will bring in discusting smelling fish dishes for lunch?!? Oh, AJ will still do that on occasion. Who will I talk about my dreams of having a vegetable garden with?!?! Who will tell me how talented I am!?! Who will come in the room with a new story about how they fell down the stairs...AGAIN.?? Who will AJ have to share those nasty cocoa mojitos with? Who will she have to go to uppity resturaunts with for lunch?? Not me. That's for sure. Who will copy those gestures and mannarisms that only Nikole and any drunk sorority girl can make? Who will take all of our hopes and dreams for a more functional DCS and put them into action??? Sure , we all love to talk about it, but Nikole was the one who kept the ball rolling when the rest of us were watching youtube. And most of all, who will cry at work!!!! It's like when Nikole cried, she was crying for all of us!!!!

Oh Nikole! It won't be the same!!

No comments: